Chicken Manchurian is a very popular Indo-Chinese recipe. Although it might sound like making Manchurian is a difficult job, but it is actually a very easy recipe. Manchurian goes very well with any type of fried rice. it takes around 30-40 minutes to cook a simple Manchurian and with very basic ingredients. I hope you like the video.
1. Cubed Chicken: 350 Grams.
2. All purpose flour: 1 tablespoon.
3. Cornflour/ Corn Starch : 3 tablespoon.
4. Soy sauce: 1 teaspoon.
5. Garlic Ginger paste: 1 teaspoon.
6. White vinegar: 1 teaspoon.
7. Black pepper powder: 1/2 teaspoon.
8. Salt to taste.
1. Chopped Ginger: 1 teaspoon.
2.Chopped Garlic: 1 teaspoon.
3. Cubed onion: 1 Medium size.
4. Capsicum: 1 Medium size.
5. Soy sauce: 1 teaspoon.
6. Chili sauce: 1 teaspoon.
7. Tomato ketchup: 1/3 Cup.
8. Red chili Powder: 1/2 teaspoon.
9. Sugar: 1 teaspoon.
10. Black pepper powder: 1 teaspoon.
11. Salt to taste.
Please like and share this video with your friends and family. Also, Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel for more videos.
Get social with us
Google Plus: http://bit.ly/spicebanglagplus