Crispy skin salmon is a healthy seafood dish with a delicious pesto and crunchy vegetable sauce.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (IT’S FREEEEEE 😉 http://bit.ly/SubscribeToMyYOUTUBEchannel
Subscribe to Emma’s Goodies Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/emmasgoodies
Watch Emma’s Limoncello Tiramisu’: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c57mtoce0Hw
Share it with your FOODIE friends on FACEBOOK
Get the recipe on my #FoodBlog http://www.vincenzosplate.com/recipe-items/crispy-skin-salmon/
Check out my website for full recipes and to follow my blog: http://vincenzosplate.com/
CRISPY SKIN SALMON RECIPE
1x Fresh Salmon Fillet (with skin on)
1 Zucchini (cut into cubes)
12 Cherry Tomatoes (cut in half)
Garlic (finely chopped)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Only if you can find it)
2 x frypan
1. To create a Mediterranean base for your crispy skin salmon, heat the saucepan on medium heat and add extra virgin olive oil.
2. Once it has warmed up, add cubes of zucchini and mix well.
3. After a few minutes, add cherry tomatoes, garlic, sundried tomatoes and a pinch of salt.
4. After 5 minutes add pesto and mix again.
5. Once combined well, add baby spinach and mix through.
6. Cook for 3 more minuetes or until the baby spinach has darkened in colour and cooked through.
1. Get the salmon fillet and squeeze some lemon juice over the top, adding a pinch of salt.
2. Heat a frypan on medium heat and add extra virgin olive oil with a hint of lemon (you can use regular extra virgin olive oil too).
3. Place the fillet gently into the frypan with the skin down and let it simmer. Cook it for approx 5-6 minutes so it begins to become crispy.
4. Once the skin turns crispy, turn the salmon fillet and cook the other side 4-5 minutes.
VINCENZO’S PLATE TIP: I like to have mine medium rare as long the salmon fillet is fresh.
How to Serve:
Spread the Mediterranean base on the centre of a plate and place the crispy skin salmon on top.
You can place the salmon on the plate with the pink part facing up or down and spread a thin layer of pesto on top.
This crispy skin salmon with a Mediterranean twist is best served with a nice Rose’ wine.
E ora si mangia…Vincenzo’s Plate
Subscribe to my YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/vincenzosplate?sub_confirmation=1
LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK https://www.facebook.com/vincenzosplate/
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM @vincenzosplate https://www.instagram.com/vincenzosplate/
FOLLOWM ME ON GOOGLE+ https://plus.google.com/+VincenzosPlate/posts
FOLLOW ME ON LINKEDIN https://au.linkedin.com/in/vincenzosplate
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER https://twitter.com/vincenzosplate
Also join this Incredible #FOODIE community: “ITALIAN STYLE FOOD REVOLUTION”
FOLLOW ON GOOGLE+ http://bit.ly/Italianstylefoodrevolution
It would be awesome to watch my videos in different languages. Would you love to help me to translate my videos to your language?
Thank you very much
LIKE, SHARE and COMMENT on my videos please. It really means a lot to me.
Camera: #Sony a7
Audio: #Rodelink Microphones
Lighting: Aputure Amaran H528W
MUSIC: Courtesy of Epidemic Sound http://www.epidemicsound.com/
#Vincenzo Plate is a You Tube channel with a focus on cooking, determined to teach the world, one #videorecipe at a time that you don’t need to be a professional #chef to impress friends, family and yourself with mouth-watering #ItalianFoodRecipes right out of your very own kitchen, whilst having a laugh (and a glass of vino!).
#salmon #salmonrecipes #howtocooksalmon #crispysalmon #salmonrecipe #salmonfilletrecipes #salmondishes #easysalmonrecipes
Re-Watch the #CrispySkinSalmon video recipe: https://youtu.be/NrMlyMqK5Uc