1. 1 lb beef sirloin, thinly sliced
2. 1/4 cup soy sauce
3. 1 pc. lemon or 3 calamansi
4. 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
5. 3 clove garlic, crushed
6. 1 large onion, sliced into rings
7. 3 tbsps. cooking oil
8. 1 salt to taste
1. Marinate beef in soy sauce, lemon and pepper for at least one hour.
2. Heat the cooking oil in a pan then stir. Fry the onion rings until the texture become soft. Set aside.
3. In the same pan where the onion where fried, fry the marinated beef (without the marinate sauce) until colors turn brown. Set aside.
4. Put-in the garlic then saute for a few minutes.
5. Pour the marinate sauce and bring to a boil.
6. Put the fried beef and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until meat is tender. Add water as needed.
7. Add the stir fried onions and some salt to taste.
8. Serve hot. Share and enjoy!
you can see this video on
google+ = https://plus.google.com/111961643575215321994
facebook = https://www.facebook.com/recipesaq
kindly subscribe my channel